Is mass-production in the fashion industry a thing of the past? What if there was a more eco-friendly, sustainable way to dress?
Today, we are beyond excited to welcome Louise Xin to the show.
Louise is a Chinese-Swedish designer who has captivated the entire fashion industry with the world’s first rental-only, non-sale Haute Couture brand. The Stockholm-based brand, launched in 2020, focuses on using upcycled fabrics for its creations, setting the example of what’s to come in this new era of the no-waste economy.
This new approach to the fashion business is for sure one to keep an eye on. During this enlightening conversation, you’ll hear Louise talk about the purpose behind her brand, the role human rights play in her business, false beliefs when it comes to being a fashion designer, and much more!
Thank you for tuning in! If you haven’t listened to episode 7 where Neri and Dax Lovegrove chat about the future of the global fashion landscape, then go back and check it out!
Also, don’t forget to check out our 3 in 3 episodes released after our interviews where Neri shares her knowledge and expertise!
In this episode, we cover:
– How Louise decided to start her Haute Couture brand.
– The truth behind being a fashion designer.
– Why Louise believes rental is the future of fashion.
– Challenges she faced when she first launched her business.
– Diversity, inclusivity, and human rights as the foundation of fashion.
– Louise’s stand on the Uyghur community and how she is helping.
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
– Visit Louise’s website at www.louisexin.com or connect with her on Instagram @louisexincouture.
– Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
– Book: Reclaim Your Heart by Yasmin Mogahed.
Connect with Neri:
– Follow Neri on Instagram @nerikarraworld and @modametiers
– Visit modametiers.com and check out our services, resources, and previous work.
– Enjoying what you hear? Follow and leave a review HERE.