Sustainability is being able to thrive as a business without harming the environment while having positive benefits on the planet and people as well
– Dax Lovegrove
Today on the show, Neri interviews the global director of sustainability at Jimmy Choo and Versace, Dax Lovegrove.
Dax has worked in corporate sustainability across various industries for over 20 years. His expertise on the matter has benefited an array of business sectors on their sustainability and innovation strategies.
Join Dax and Neri as they discuss the future of sustainability and Dax’s predictions on what the future holds for the industry.
Throughout the conversation, you’ll hear Dax talk about the importance of rethinking the fashion business model and seeing fashion as a service rather than a product transaction. He also touches on other pressing issues such as making sure people involved in the supply chain are treated with respect, using nature-positive materials, and being authentic when it comes to advertising your business as a sustainable brand.
Thank you for tuning in! If you haven’t listened to episode 6 where Neri and Edoardo Iannuzzi chat about innovation and sustainability in the footwear industry, then go back and check it out!
Also, don’t forget to check out our 3 in 3 episodes released after our interviews where Neri shares her knowledge and expertise!
In this episode, we cover:
– Dax’s thoughts on the future of innovation and sustainability.
– The fashion modalities of the future.
– What recommerce is.
– How fashion entrepreneurs can contribute to a more sustainable industry.
– Dax’s advice on becoming and staying a sustainable fashion brand.
Resources and links mentioned during this episode:
– Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
– Book: The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
Connect with Neri:
– Follow Neri on Instagram @nerikarraworld and @modametiers
– Visit modametiers.com and check out our services, resources, and previous work.
– Enjoying what you hear? Follow and leave a review HERE.